Everyone goes home safe with our zero-harm approach.
Our goal is to make sure everyone goes home safe by embracing a zero-harm approach in our business. We can do this through a group-wide shift in culture where SAFETY is to be embraced as part of our everyday actions and mindset.
We have a comprehensive understanding of business risk and our Strategy provides practical approaches to eliminating or reducing them.
- Our Safe Together tagline is intended to ensure we all work together through engagement of our people. We understand that we are stronger when we work together and this is what SAFE TOGETHER represents.
- Group HSE management systems provide a framework for the actions that DP World implements. These meet international safety standards such as ISO 45001 (Occupational HSE) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems).
SECURING OUR SUPPLY CHAIN IS A BUSINESS IMPERATIVE
Keeping our people, our assets, and our stakeholders secure.
Our key objective is to keep our people, assets and stakeholders secure and to help maintain seamless and uninterrupted business operations.
We achieve this through our robust security compliance programs, risk management programs, adherence to international standards and by raising security awareness.
- Our Group Security policy highlights our dedication to maintaining security compliance, enhancing our risk management and resilience, and implementing cutting-edge security solutions throughout our locations.
- We consistently evaluate our security procedures to ensure the safety of our personnel and facilities remains uncompromised.
- We recognize cyber risk as a significant enterprise risk and have established multiple controls to protect our information, systems, and assets. We employ a ‘Defence in Depth’ strategy to secure our users, applications, networks, and data.
DP World collaborates with our global partners to improve port security standards worldwide.
We are a partner in the US CBP Program – Secure Freight Initiative (Integrated Container Scanning Pilot Projects).
We were the first international port operator invited to become member of US Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT).
We own the first container terminal in North America to be certified to ISO/PAS 28000 – the highest independent security certification and has been accredited with the Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) since February 2007.
We are a PIP (Partners in Protection) participant – a Canada Border Services Agency security initiative.
This Standard mandates the implementation of specific controls for workplace hazards and reduction of safety risks.
This Standard applies to each operating entity under the operational control of DP World.
DP World’s approach to Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) is based on caring for our people, environment, communities in which we work and stakeholder partners.